"The folks in Targos are as hard-headed as the trout in their lake. They'd rather stay up behind their walls than admit they need help from anyone. Stubborn an' proud, they lot of'em. Makes a dwarf feel right at home." - Beorne Steelstrike
- Only other walled town (other than Bryn Shander)
- Opposite of Bryn Shander. One is a market the other hums with the industry of the docks. One is full life, Targos is full of hard nosed blue collar workers.
- Has the biggest fishing fleet, best ships, most knowledgeable sailors, best hauls
- Everyone is super focused on fishing unlike no other town
- The wall extends out into the lake
- Has stipend growth in the city as people start to make homes outside the wall
The Docworkers' GuildEdit
- Only Town with a guild Shipwrights, warehouse workers, and loaders.
- Prevent wildcats strikes and other bullshit
- Trying to expand to the rest of Ten-Towns
Good and ServicesEdit
The Luskan Arms InnEdit
- Second oldest building in Ten-Towns
- 200 years ago, lots of Luskan sailors came to Ten-Towns so the inn was designed too look like a Luskan Inn
- Run by Owenn, a quiet, balding man
Three Flags Sailing TavernEdit
- Sebdued location where sailors go to eat after a lond day's work. Sometimes it's loud after a good haul or successful conflict with Termalaine.
- Run by Ethen or "Ma", plump, gray-haired widow. Treats everyone like her child (few of them even are!)
Graendel's Fine Dwarven Craft SmithyEdit
- Run by Graendel Granitefist, original dwarf from Mithral Hall and the War of the Crystal Shard. He came back and resettled in Targos.
- Graendel is the only person in Targos who remembers the invasion and how Targos was almost destroyed by Cryshal-Tirith
- He makes all of his armor to order and proud seals them with the Battlehammer seal of approval. But the waiting list is long.
Triglio General StoreEdit
- Names after a chantey: "Trigl-ee-oh, lads, an' 'oist upon the line/Trigl-ee-oh, lads, an'bring yon fishers in."
- Run by Jestin, middle-aged man. He fished until he crushed his left hand.
- Sells general necessities. No fishing equipment though. (Offered by the guild)
- Native to Targos, makes master shipwright (the guild)
- Proud of his town and work. Chafes him that Easthaven might outshine his town.
- Main goal is to make Targos stand alone- and not one that it dependent on Bryn Shander, but he is not hostile about it
- Giandro is middle-aged, dark hair, strong jaw with constant frown. Speaks in a stern, gravelly voice.